Harry Kane is wonderful forward, who almost won Spurs the title two seasons ago. if it wasn’t for Leicester City completing playing out of their skin, Harry Kane would have his first Premier League title under his belt.
More recently, the league standings have gone back to normal, Chelsea finishing as champions last year, making Spurs fans think their chances of silverware had come and gone.
There has been quite a bit of turmoil at Spurs recently. Kyle Walker has joined Man City as he is eager to win titles. Danny Rose also tried to initiate a move to Man Utd, but nothing materialised here.
Even more worrying for Spurs, Real Madrid seem to have set their sights on both Harry Kane & Dele Alli, as Benzema and Ronaldo aren’t getting any younger, the English pair may suffice as replacements!
#1 Club & Country
Harry Kane is the first player on the teamsheet for both Club & Country. He is a vital player in both teams.
Great for Dividends
Harry Kane can earn performance buzz AND media buzz dividends at will. This is extraordinary.
At 24, Harry Kane has lots more to offer. He’s one of the best strikers in the world at present, so there’s going to be some transfer activity soon!
He Can't Score In August
This is a joke stat, as there aren’t many negatives about Kane at present! However, he hasn’t yet scored in August!
Reasons to Buy Harry Kane
Harry Kane would be a great addition to your portfolio, as he offers huge value.
The only thing stopping me from investing into him is that his price shot from £4.50 to £6.50 in less than 24 hours, it’s mainly because im annoyed I didn’t invest at the earlier price! That being said, at £6.50 he still has the potential to earn you good dividend payouts.
- Media Buzz – Harry Kane is Englands main forward, he also achieves the Top Goalscorer award in the Premier League, meaning there are always stories being published about him.
- Performance Buzz – He carries Tottenham most of the time, scoring at will. As he is the main striker and there’s no real competition, he is definitely one to watch for performance buzz dividends.
- Trading – If Harry Kane delivers and received multiple dividend payouts, it’s without doubt his price will increase further.
- Transfer Speculation – If Kane moves to a top European club, such as Real Madrid, who are interested, it would be a great thing for those invested in him. It would also generate Media Buzz as it would definitely be up there with the highest transfer fees paid for a player.
Potential Reasons to Avoid
Some of these reasons to avoid Harry Kane aren’t actually his fault, more so on Spurs.
- Spurs have the tendency to struggle against underdogs. This will affect performance buzz, as If Kane plays fantastic, but Spurs labour to a draw, or even lose, he wouldn’t be eligible for the Game Winning Goal points bonus, which can change the outcome of the payout!
- Although it sounds like a joke, Kane doesn’t score in August. Obviously there’s no guarantee that he won’t score, basing this on his past seasons, it makes his performance buzz in August completely redundant as he simply wont be competing. However, im sure he will break this superstition soon enough.
- Harry’s role for Spurs is to finish the chances his teammates carve out for him. He’s rarely involved in the build up play, meaning if there is a competing player on that day, such as a Messi, Sanchez, Dybala, they would potentially earn a significant amount of passing points in the build up play. Harry would need to score multiple goals to be in with a chance of competing here, which he is more than capable of doing so, but it’s not guaranteed.
- His trading price is currently £6.50, which is fantastic if you picked up a few hundred at £4.50, however, for newer traders it means they have to spend £650 just to obtain a 100 shares. 100 shares doesn’t bring about the largest dividend payouts, so you would need to consider why you are investing in him. In my opinion, spending £650 to receive a potential £6-£8 every week isn’t worth it, especially at the risk of his price falling.
- If you were to buy Harry Kane to try and flip, you must factor in the 2% commission rule. You would be paying £13 commission if you sold Harry Kane at £6.50 a share.
Take our Cashback Incentive!
We offer an incentive for new customers, registering to Football Index.
It’s actually a pretty good way to guarantee yourself £30 profit straight off! Simply register, by clicking our banners on the site, deposit £40 and spend it, then fill out the cashback form & Voila! £30 Profit.
How is it £30 Profit? Simple. Football Index will refund you any losses up to £500! The worst you can do is break even on trading, then you can take our £30 cashback and run for the hills or reinvest!
I think Harry Kane is one of the best players you can add to your portfolio. He has it all; He’s young, he’s brilliant, he can earn media and performance buzz points with ease and he has the potential to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world!
This does come with the premium price of £6.50 a share, but with everything in life you get what you pay for. He is this price for a reason, as he has fantastic potential to earn you lots of money.
I don’t think you can go wrong if you add him to your portfolio, with Messi and Ronaldo edging closer to retirement, the next generation of top players include Kane, Dybala, Lukaku and co. His price should rise even stronger then.